- Understand your current financial situation
- Assess your needs and help set goals
- Give you tools and resources to succeed
- Monitor and follow up on your progress
- Credit Cards and Scores
- Student Loan Types
- Student Loan Repayment Options
- Banking Basics
- Investment Basics
- Retirement Types and Features
- Insurance Types and Features
- Understanding Paychecks and Taxes
BSU Financial Literacy Coaches are understanding and impartial, and all discussions are confidential.
What to Expect
You and your coach will discuss your current financial situation, your goals, and the best strategy for follow up. Bring specific figures or statements to the appointment.
Please note that coaches provide education, information, and strategies only. Students interested in financial planning and investments are encouraged to consult a financial professional.