In case of an emergency, call 911
- We encourage victims/survivors to report incidents to the police so the police can take appropriate measures to help you and prevent future crimes.
- Police can assist you in the process to obtain a restraining order.
- You have the right not to make a report to the police. However, you are strongly encouraged to seek medical attention and counseling.
- If you do choose to make a report to the BSU police, the department will conduct an investigation and, if desired, assist you to file a criminal complaint.
- Seeking BSU police assistance does not obligate you to make a criminal complaint or take further action.
- BSU Campus Police (On-campus incidents)
- Operations Center
- 200 Great Hill Drive, Bridgewater, MA 02325
- Tel: (508) 531-1212 or 911
- Bridgewater Town Police (Off-campus incidents)
- 220 Pleasant Street, Bridgewater, MA 02324
- Tel: (508) 697-6118 or 911
- Attleboro Police Department
- 12 Union Street, Attleboro, MA 02703
- Tel: (508) 223-2224
- Dennis Police Department
- 90 Bob Crowell Road, South Dennis, MA 02660
- Tel: (508) 394-1315
- New Bedford Police Department
- 871 Rockdale Avenue, New Bedford, MA 02740
- Tel: (508) 991-6300
Legacy Page Title
Legacy Node ID
Legacy Content Type