If this is an emergency, call 911.
Report a Non-Emergency Incident
You may file certain crime reports without a police officer by filling out a self-reporting form. Online reports can be completed for the following:
- Social Media Harassment (non-urgent)
- Lost/Stolen Connect Card/Student I.D.
- Theft from a Motor Vehicle (less than $1,200.00)
- Lost Property Other (non-emergency, not ongoing)
- Harassing Phone Calls (non-emergency)
- Motor Vehicle Accident/Damage (under $1,000.00)
- Identity Theft Fraudulent Use of a Credit Card Harassment (non-violent)
- Theft (less than $1,200.00)
- Other (non-emergency)
- Malicious Damage of a Motor Vehicle Hit & Run by a Motor Vehicle (no personal injury)
This form is not for emergencies. If you feel threatened, or are aware that someone is in extreme distress or at risk for harming themselves or others, please IMMEDIATELY CALL 911.
BSU CARE Team
The BSU CARE Team is a multidisciplinary team of experts and points of contact that meet regularly to improve coordination and communication for the academic success, health and safety of the community.
The CARE Team accepts referrals and responds to students (and their families, faculty, and staff) when concerns for a student’s health, welfare, and safety are identified. Learn more about the CARE Team »
The CARE Team is not for emergencies. Referrals are monitored Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Please call 911 if there is an immediate threat to a student’s safety or well–being.
Report Another Incident
These forms are an internal reporting system that is not monitored 24/7. If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911.
These reporting options provide community members an opportunity to share important information directly with the appropriate offices at BSU. The reporting forms allow BSU to address concerns in a safe, timely and supportive manner, and they help us connect individuals to the resources they need.
Information included in any form will be shared with applicable offices or staff members. All information will be kept as private as possible, but may be shared with other parties to ensure that concerns are addressed and resources are provided.