MindEdge Professional Development Programs and Certification (Online)
MindEdge Online courses and certificate programs are designed to help you improve your professional knowledge and skills to take the next steps in your career. Agile, Nonprofit Management, Project Management, Six Sigma & Lean and Sustainable Management programs are available. Students can earn CEU's, CFRE credits, and PDU's. All MindEdge Online courses are developed by business school professors, industry professionals, and subject matter experts. Courses are available 24 hours a day from any device with an internet connection. We combine interactive exercises, mini-cases, video, and focused reading to ensure that our courses are not only engaging, but that you really learn.
ed2go Professional Development and Enrichment courses and programs (online only)
ed2go Online Professional Development courses are convenient, affordable, fun, easy to use, and lead by an expert instructor. New sessions start monthly and are in six week formats.
- Comprehensive online course in a convenient six-week format
- Expert instructors lead each course
- Engaging student discussion areas
- New sessions starting monthly
- Certificate of Completion awarded with passing score
ed2go Online Career Training Programs
Online Career Training Programs are designed by a team of experts from their respective field. They work to provide students with a highly effective web-based learning experience.
- Learn in-demand skills recognized by employers
- Most programs prepare students for a national certification
- Start anytime, anywhere - work at your own pace
- Textbooks and learning materials are included
- Expert instructor assistance provided
- Loans available
To further your training or personal enrichment through non-credit online course offerings, visit ed2go. If you have questions about these programs, contact the College of Continuing Studies at 508-531-2711.
Professional Training/Non-credit programs & workshops on Cape Cod
BSU Cape Cod, located in South Yarmouth, offers numerous non-credit professional certificate programs and workshops year-round. Programs are designed for business, non-profit organizations and in the social science area.