Master's/CAGS/EdS Degree Ceremony
College of Graduate Studies
Friday, May 12, 2023 at 6 p.m.
Louis M. Ricciardi College of Business
College Education and Health Sciences
College of Humanities and Social Sciences
Bartlett College of Science and Mathematics
- 4 p.m. Parking lots open for graduates and guests
- Graduate parking is in Lot 6
- Guest parking in Lots 3, 4 or 5 with overflow in Lot 22
- ADA parking recommended in Lot 5: a handicap placard is required to park vehicles in designated handicap parking spaces
- 4:30 p.m. Graduates report to assembly area
- Primary assembly area entry is through gate E4, Putnam Club.
- Accessibility entrance for graduates will be through E3, Dell Technology Suite entrance.
- 4:30 p.m. Stadium gates open
- Primary gate for guests is Ticketmaster Gate
- Overflow will enter through the CVS Health Gate
- ADA entrance will be E2 EMC Suite
- 5 p.m. All Graduates must be checked in at assembly area for line-up.*
- 5:30 p.m. Processional route closes
- 5:35 p.m. Graduates begin processing
- 5:50 p.m. Faculty procession begins
- 5:55 p.m. Platform Party procession to stage begins
- 6 p.m. Ceremony begins
- 8:30 p.m. Approximate ceremony end time
* Check-in begins 90 minutes prior to ceremony time. All graduates must be checked in one hour prior to their ceremony start time. If a graduate is late for check-in, they will not walk with their major and may be placed at the end of the processional.