BSU Economics majors and minors who are juniors and seniors earn academic credits that count toward their upper-level Economics degree requirements.
- ECON498 Economics internships
- Talk to an Economics faculty member to sponsor you
- Internship office can help you identify internship availability
- Students can identify internship opportunities through Handshake
- Internships can be paid or unpaid. If unpaid, the BSU Internship office may be able to offer a stipend.
Learn more about Bridgewater’s internship program.
Omicron Delta Epsilon
One of the world’s largest academic honor societies, Omicron Delta Epsilon (ODE) recognizes scholastic excellence and honors outstanding achievements in the field of economics.
- BSU Economics majors and minors who have successfully completed at least 12 credits in their Economics courses and who have performed exceptionally well will be recognized and inducted into Omicron Delta Epsilon, the International Honor Society for Economics.
- ODE is one of the world's largest academic honor societies.
- The objectives of ODE are
- recognition of scholastic attainment
- honoring of outstanding achievements in economics
- establishment of closer ties between students and faculty in economics within colleges and universities, and among colleges and universities
- publication of its official journal: The American Economist