Fall 2023 Registration Schedule
Beginning with the Spring 2022 registration period in November, students will be grouped by total earned credits within their class year (i.e. Senior, Junior, Sophomore, Freshman).
- Thursday, April 13 - Saturday April 15, Beginning at 8 a.m. – Continuing Studies Degree Seeking Students for Continuing Studies Courses
- Day course registration available on respective class (i.e. Sr, Jr etc.) day based on total earned credits
- Friday, April 14, Beginning at 6 a.m. – Graduate, Postbaccalaureate, & Graduate Certificate students
- Tuesday, April 18 – Seniors, Eligible Athletes, Honors, Aviation Flight
- 108-120+ Earned Credits – Beginning at 6 a.m.
- 96-107 Earned Credits – Beginning at 6:10 a.m.
- 84-95 Earned Credits – Beginning at 6:20 a.m.
- Eligible Athletes, Honors, Aviation Flight – Beginning at 6:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, April 19 – Juniors
- 74-83 Earned Credits – Beginning at 6 a.m.
- 64-73 Earned Credits – Beginning at 6:10 a.m.
- 54-63 Earned Credits – Beginning at 6:20 a.m.
- Thursday, April 20 – Sophomores, Exchange Students, Undergraduate Certificate Students
- 44-53 Earned Credits – Beginning at 6 a.m.
- 34-43 Earned Credits – Beginning at 6:10 a.m.
- 24-33 Earned Credits – Beginning at 6:20 a.m.
- Exchange Students, Undergraduate Certificate Students – Beginning at 6:30 a.m.
- Friday, April 21 – Freshmen
- 17-23 Earned Credits – Beginning at 6 a.m.
- 9-16 Earned Credits – Beginning at 6:10 a.m.
- 0-8 Earned Credits – Beginning at 6:20 a.m.
- Monday, April 24, Beginning at 8 a.m. – All graduate non-degree students and Undergraduate Non-Degree students registering for Attleboro, Cape Cod & Continuing Studies courses
- Orientation TBD – New, first-year students
- See First Year Student Orientation Program for more information
- With their class (based on total credits earned) – New, transfer students
- Friday, Sept. 1, Beginning at 8 a.m. – Undergraduate non-degree students registering for day courses
Students can register beginning at the time listed or anytime after that.
Please see the Registration schedule posted on the Registrar’s Office Intranet for a more detailed breakdown.
All registration-related questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prior to Registration:
- Check "View Holds" in InfoBear under Student Records to make sure you have no registration holds from the Student Accounts Office, Health Services, Library, etc. Please note that online payment of outstanding tuition may take 24 weekday hours before the hold is lifted from the Web.
- All traditional Undergraduate level students will be prompted for a registration pin for registration. The pin is issued in the system when students are cleared for registration by their advisor. Students view their Registration pin in Infobear in two places:
- Prepare for Registration link on the NEW Registration and Planning Page.
- The View Registration Pin link on the Student Profile
- Check your current class standing under Student Records, click on "View Student Information" (undergraduates only), this can also be found on your DegreeWorks audit. Total credits EARNED may be verified at the bottom of your academic transcript or latest grade report via InfoBear. (see below)
Column one lists the class standings and two lists the credits required for that standing.
|Senior||84 or more credits|
- Submit an approved Prerequisite Override Form to the Registrar's Office in person or via email at email@example.com for any course where you are seeking an exception to the required course prerequisite and registration approval has been granted.
- Submit a Repeat Course Request Form to the Registrar's Office in person or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any course where you have earned a passing grade, and you wish to retake that same course. This form is not required for repeated courses that were previously failed.