Spring 2022 Registration Schedule
Beginning with the Spring 2022 registration period in November, students will be grouped by total earned credits within their class year (i.e. Senior, Junior, Sophomore, Freshman).
- Friday, November 12 - Sunday November 14, 8:00 am – Continuing Studies Degree Seeking Students for Continuing Studies Courses
- Day course registration available on respective class (i.e. Sr, Jr etc.) day based on total earned credits
- Monday, November 15, 6:00 am – Graduate, Postbaccalaureate, & Graduate Certificate students
- Tuesday, November 16 – Seniors, Eligible Athletes, Honors, Aviation Flight
- 108-120+ Earned Credits – 6:00 am
- 96-107 Earned Credits – 6:10 am
- 84-95 Earned Credits – 6:20 am
- Eligible Athletes, Honors, Aviation Flight – 6:30 am
- Wednesday, November 17 – Juniors
- 74-83 Earned Credits – 6:00 am
- 64-73 Earned Credits – 6:10 am
- 54-63 Earned Credits – 6:20 am
- Thursday, November 18 – Sophomores, Exchange Students, Undergraduate Certificate Students
- 44-53 Earned Credits – 6:00 am
- 34-43 Earned Credits – 6:10 am
- 24-33 Earned Credits – 6:20 am
- Exchange Students, Undergraduate Certificate Students – 6:30 am
- Friday, November 19 – Freshmen
- 17-23 Earned Credits – 6:00 am
- 9-16 Earned Credits – 6:10 am
- 0-8 Earned Credits – 6:20 am
- Monday, November 22, 8:00 am – All graduate non-degree students
- Orientation TBD – New, first-year students
- See First Year Student Orientation Program for more information
- With their class (based on total credits earned) – New, transfer students
- Friday, January 14, 8:00 am – Undergraduate non-degree students registering for day courses
Students can register beginning at the time listed or anytime after that.
Please see the Registration schedule posted on the Registrar’s Office Intranet for a more detailed breakdown.
Prior to Registration:
- Check "View Holds" in InfoBear under Student Records to make sure you have no registration holds from the Student Accounts Office, Health Services, Library, etc. Please note that online payment of outstanding tuition may take 24 weekday hours before the hold is lifted from the Web.
- All traditional Undergraduate level students will be prompted for a registration pin for registration. The pin is issued in the system when students are cleared for registration by their advisor. Students view their Registration pin in Infobear in two places:
- Prepare for Registration link on the NEW Registration and Planning Page.
- The View Registration Pin link on the Student Profile
- Check your current class standing under Student Records, click on "View Student Information" (undergraduates only), this can also be found on your DegreeWorks audit. Total credits EARNED may be verified at the bottom of your academic transcript or latest grade report via InfoBear. (see below)
Column one lists the class standings and two lists the credits required for that standing.
|Senior||84 or more credits|
- Submit an approved Prerequisite Override Form to the Registrar's Office in person or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any course where you are seeking an exception to the required course prerequisite and registration approval has been granted.
- Submit a Repeat Course Request Form to the Registrar's Office in person or via email at email@example.com for any course where you have earned a passing grade, and you wish to retake that same course. This form is not required for repeated courses that were previously failed.