Fall 2021 Registration Schedule
- Thursday, April 15 – Continuing Studies Degree Seeking Students for Continuing Studies Courses
- Friday, April 16 – Graduate, Postbaccalaureate, & Graduate Certificate students
- Tuesday, April 20 – Seniors, Eligible Athletes, & Honors program students
- Wednesday, April 21 – Juniors
- Thursday, April 22 – Sophomores
- Friday, April 23 – Freshmen
- Monday, April 26 – All graduate non-degree students, and non-degree undergraduates registering for Continuing Studies, Attleboro or Cape Cod courses
- June Orientation (Dates TBD) – New, first-year students
- With their class (based on total credits earned) and after completing Transfer Beginnings – New, transfer students
- Friday, August 27 – Undergraduate non-degree students registering for day courses
Please see the Registration schedule posted on the Registrar’s Office Intranet for a more detailed breakdown.
Prior to Registration:
- Check "View Holds" in InfoBear under Student Records to make sure you have no registration holds from the Student Accounts Office, Health Services, Library, etc. Please note that online payment of outstanding tuition may take 24 weekday hours before the hold is lifted from the Web.
- See your advisor (all undergraduate degree seeking students) and obtain registration clearance.
- Check your current class standing under Student Records, click on "View Student Information" (undergraduates only), this can also be found on your DegreeWorks audit. Total credits EARNED may be verified at the bottom of your academic transcript or latest grade report via InfoBear. (see below)
Column one lists the class standings and two lists the credits required for that standing.
|Senior||84 or more credits|
- Submit an approved Prerequisite Override Form (pdf) in the Registrar's Office via email at email@example.com for any course where you are seeking an exception to the required course prerequisite and registration approval has been granted.
- Submit a Repeat Course Request Form (pdf) in the Registrar's Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any course where you have earned a passing grade, and you wish to retake that same course. This form is not required for repeated courses that were previously failed.