Join Us on Transfer Tuesdays!
Transfer Tuesdays—on December 10—are special admission days dedicated to transfer students who are interested in attending Bridgewater State University as a day student. If your application is complete, you may be eligible to be admitted on-the-spot.
If you are not able to attend a Transfer Tuesday, make an appointment with a transfer advisor by contacting 508.531.2686 or TransferCentral@bridgew.edu.
The process is simple:
- Apply Online via the BSU Application.
- Request an official transcript from each college/university you have attended and have it sent to the Undergraduate Office of Admissions or bring an official copy with you in a signed sealed envelope. To receive a decision on the day of your visit, the Admissions Office must be in receipt of your transcripts.
- Visit Transfer Services, located in the Welcome Center at 45 Plymouth Street, Bridgewater, MA between the hours of 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. on one of the designated days. Appointments are available to avoid waiting. If the appointment calendar is full, walk-ins are welcome.
- Admission and transfer counselors will be available to review all of your application materials and answer any questions you may have pertaining to the admission process or academic programs.
- Speak to a Financial Aid representative.
Optional campus tours will be available at 11 a.m. and 3 p.m.