Join Us on Transfer Tuesdays!
Transfer Tuesdays—on October 22, November 5, November 19 and December 10—are special admission days dedicated to transfer students who are interested in attending Bridgewater State University as a day student. If your application is complete, you may be eligible to be admitted on-the-spot.
If you are not able to attend a Transfer Tuesday, make an appointment with a transfer advisor by contacting 508.531.2686 or TransferCentral@bridgew.edu.
The process is simple:
- Apply Online via the BSU Application.
- Request an official transcript from each college/university you have attended and have it sent to the Undergraduate Office of Admissions or bring an official copy with you in a signed sealed envelope. To receive a decision on the day of your visit, the Admissions Office must be in receipt of your transcripts.
- Visit Transfer Services, located in the Welcome Center at 45 Plymouth Street, Bridgewater, MA between the hours of 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. on one of the designated days. Appointments are available to avoid waiting.
- Admission and transfer counselors will be available to review all of your application materials and answer any questions you may have pertaining to the admission process or academic programs.
- Speak to a Financial Aid representative.
Optional campus tours will be available at 11 a.m. and 3 p.m.