Bridgewater State University is Dedicated to Serving You
BSU’s military students have access to a dedicated, specially trained military support team. Many staff members are veterans, who apply their first-hand military knowledge to help you succeed at Bridgewater State University. Visit BSU Military and Veteran Student Services.
Active Military and Veterans - Get Started Now
We will take you step-by-step through the admission application process. Here are some actions you will perform:
- Apply for Admission. You will provide information including your name, address and contact information.
- You can also choose to apply for admission in-person at the Welcome Center at BSU.
- Request that official transcripts be sent to Bridgewater State University from any prior institutions you have attended.
- Eligible Service members must receive approval from an Educational Services Officer (ESO) or counselor within the Military Service prior to enrolling.
- Per DoD MOU, paragraph 4.d.(1), If an eligible Service member decides to use Tuition Assistance (TA), educational institutions will enroll him or her only after the TA is approved by the individual’s Service.
Need Assistance? Email email@example.com or call 508-531-2181.
Financial Aid and Assistance
You may be eligible for a number of federal and military-specific opportunities to help you pay for your education, including Tuition Assistance. Our military-focused financial aid coordinators can assist you in exploring your options, applying for aid, and more. View BSU Tuition & Fees 2020-2021.
Other Student ServicesIn addition to your military services, you’ll have access to a range of resources available to all Bridgewater State University students that can help you both earn your degree and apply your degree in the workforce. Here are a few examples:
- career services – use on-demand career planning resources or get personalized support through career counseling to build confidence in your skills
- technical support – receive tips and assistance with computer and technical concerns seven days a week
- online tutoring resources – get help understanding course concepts and materials, and learn how to use software and other technologies required for your assignments
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.