This is a content holder for the one button emergency notification system.

Got Questions?

What is Got Questions?

Got Questions is a program that provides a one-stop platform for students to get quick answers to questions as they navigate a new semester. 

On the first couple of days of each semester, be on the lookout for our “Got Questions” staff and student volunteers at various stations around campus. They are there to help you find where you need to be, answer general questions, and provide an overall welcoming face and support.   

Have questions throughout the year? No problem! Ask them on the BSU Mobile App’s Got Questions Wall! Post your question and we aim to have it answered by a member of our team within 48 business hours. Download the BSU Mobile App today!

Frequently Asked Questions

I have in-person classes, but I don’t know where my classroom is? How do I find it?

Please reference BSU’s Campus Map.


Who do I contact if I have technology issues?

If you have issues with any one of your devices, contact IT Services located in the bottom floor of the library. Call them at 508.531.2555 or email them at


What do I do if Blackboard crashes on me?

If Blackboard crashes on you — please contact IT Services at 508.531.2555 or email them at


Who do I contact if I need to update my class schedule?

Before updating your class schedule, you should FIRST contact your designated advisor and discuss any changes with them first.

If you are withdrawing from a course AFTER the add/drop you would go to the Registrar's Bridgenet site and fill out the “Course Withdrawal Form.” You can call them at 508.531.1231 or email them at between the hours of 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday.

If you are changing a class DURING add/drop then you simply can go to InfoBear and add or drop a class yourself in the Add/Drop Class feature. The registrar's office will then withdraw the course from your account, only AFTER you submit the add/drop request.


What happens if I can’t get into my online class?

If you are having issues getting into your online class, you should email your professor immediately to let them know that you are having issues. If the issue persists — you should contact IT Services for assistance at 508.531.2555 or email them at


What do I do if the professor does not show up to my class session?

If your professor doesn’t show up to a scheduled class section, make sure to check your email and/or syllabus to see if the class was canceled.

If the class is online, check to make sure you're using the correct link. If you are using the correct link and have the correct time, make sure to email your professor and stay on the call until they show or until the end of the designated class time. 

If the class is in-person, please stay at your location until your professor shows up, until you receive communication from them canceling the course or until the end of the designated class time.


When should I get to my class?

For both in-person and virtual classes, you should arrive to your class at least 5-10 minutes early.


How long do I have to get to my class?

Each class has a designated start time. You should be at your class at that start time. If you are having issues getting into your in-person or virtual class, be sure to email your professor and contact IT Services for assistance at 508.531.2555 or email them at if needed.


What happens if I test positive for COVID-19?

If you do test positive for COVID-19 where you must quarantine, please contact your professors to make arrangements. For more information, please visit BSU’s COVID site.

For any additional questions, comments or concerns, please contact the Wellness Center at 508.531.1252 or email them at


How do I know if my classes are all virtual (asynchronous or synchronous) or in-person?

You will be able to see if your class is in-person or virtual by looking at your Class Schedule in InfoBear.


I don’t have access to laptop/computer or internet access. What do I do if my classes are virtual?

The Maxwell Library's first floor (Shaw Road entrance) is open for computer access. Additionally, the library circulation desk has loaner devices, i.e., laptops, Chromebooks, iPads, wireless hotspots, etc. available for you to borrow. For more information, please contact the Circulation Desk at 508.531.1392 or visit BSU’s loaner devices page.

You can also contact IT Services for assistance at 508.531.2555 or email them at


When are my professor's office hours?

Every professor is required to hold their own office hours for students to ask questions and get help with work outside of class. You can find office hours on the class syllabus. If you have questions regarding your professor's office hours, please email your professor directly.


Who do I contact to get a hotspot Wi-Fi router?

To get a hotspot Wi-Fi router, please contact the Circulation Desk at 508.531.1392 or visit BSU’s loaner devices.


Where do I go to get my Connect Card?

If you have not gotten your connect card yet, you should call the Parking Services and Connect Card Office at 508.531.2897 or email them at


Where do I go to find out what is happening on campus?

For more information for what is happening on campus, please visit the Events page on EngageBSU.


What is a syllabus and where do I find it?

A syllabus is a document which outlines course expectations, policies, due dates, and more. Your instructor will provide you with your syllabus before or on the first day of class.


When is add/drop for the semester?

In order to get a full refund, students must drop a class before the add/drop deadline. Please visit the registrar's add/drop deadlines Bridgenet site for the schedule and links to add/drop forms.


Does my meal plan roll over?

Your meal plan does roll over into the following semester (Fall to Spring but not Spring to Fall). The roll over is only for the academic year not the calendar year. For more information on meal plans, please visit the BSU Dining website.


Do my Flex Dollars roll over?

Your Flex Dollars DO roll over into the following semester. For more information on Flex Dollars, please visit Connect Card Services.


What dining options are there on campus?

To view available dining options on-campus, their menus and more, visit BSU Dining.


Where can I park on campus? How do I get a parking decal?

For more information on parking lots on campus and how to apply for your parking decal, please visit Parking Services.


I want to join a student club or organization. Where do I go?

All registered student organizations are listed on our EngageBSU site.

Don't see something that matches your interests? That’s ok! You can visit the Center for Student Engagement in the Rondileau Student Union (Room 103) for more information on how to start your own student organization.


I am struggling in my classes academically. Where can I go to get support?

BSU offers a wide range of academic support services in our Academic Achievement Center. You can visit their Learning Assistance BridgeNet page for more information.


I may need accommodations in my classes due to my disability. Where do I go to get support?

You will want to contact our Student Accessibility Services  (SAS) department as soon as possible for help coordinating accommodations at BSU. You can visit the SAS BridgeNet site for more information.


When do we move onto campus? What should I bring with me? How do I get a roommate?

Our Office of Residence Life and Housing (RLH) is here to support you with all aspects of living on campus.  The RLH BridgeNet site has a lot of great resources. If you have more specific questions, you can always give them a call at 508-531-1277 or email them at


I am a commuter student living off-campus. Are there resources for me?

Of course! Our Office of Off-Campus and Commuter Student Services is here to support all your commuter student needs. Be sure to check out their office in the Rondileau Student Union (Room 007) and the Off-Campus and Commuter Services BridgeNet page for more information.


I have a question about my bill or want to set up a payment plan. Who do I contact?

Our Office of Student Accounts will assist you if you have a question about your bill or charges on your account. You can also check out the Student Accounts BridgeNet site for more information.


I have a question about my financial aid award. Who do I contact?

You should contact the Office of Financial Aid at or 508-531-1341 for questions regarding your financial aid award.

Did you know? Each student is assigned a financial aid counselor by their last name. You can find out who your financial aid counselor is. For more resources and information on the financial aid process at BSU, check out the Office of Financial Aid’s BridgeNet site.


I need to waive the school’s health insurance. How do I do that?

Due to Massachusetts law, you will need to pay for the school’s health insurance or submit a waiver form each academic year if you have your own insurance. You can view more information and submit an online waiver form.


I know I am going to be absent from my classes unexpectedly due to personal reasons. What do I do?

Be sure to reach out to your professors about the absence, and if you need additional support, please contact our Student Outreach department in the Division of Student Life who can help you navigate the process.

Did you know? BSU has a wide range of resources to support all aspects of your life. You can learn more about many of these by visiting our Student Resource Bridgenet page.

Contact Information