- Submit a BSU Online Transfer Application or Common Application online.
- Students transferring 24 or more credits are only required to submit their transfer application and college transcript(s).
- Students transferring 23 or fewer credits are required to submit their transfer application, college transcript(s), high school transcript(s), and SAT/ACT scores.
- There is no formal interview process required for transfer students.
Transfer Credit: Bridgewater State University is very accommodating in the number of transfer credits accepted from other institutions; 69 credits from a two-year institution and 90 credits from a four-year institution.
Please send to:
Office of Undergraduate Admission
45 Plymouth Street
Bridgewater, MA 02325
- You are required to submit transcript(s) from each institution that you have attended, in a signed and sealed envelope. Any electronic transcripts should be sent directly to Admission@bridgew.edu.
- Be sure to request your final transcript once your grades have been issued for your current/final semester. This will not happen automatically and only you can authorize the release of your transcript(s).
- Once your application and transcript(s) have been received, your application will then be reviewed. Please contact Undergraduate Admission at 508-531-1237 to be sure all of your application materials were received or to check on the status of your application.
- If applicable, submit any Advanced Placement Program (AP) and/or College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) test scores to the Office of Undergraduate Admission to be reviewed for transfer credit(s).
- The FAFSA Priority Deadline is March 1.
- Students may apply after the priority date, however aid will be awarded on a funds-available basis.
- Visit the FAFSA website.
- If you have already applied for FAFSA, it is your responsibility to log into your FAFSA account and add Bridgewater State University’s Federal School Code: 002183.
- Upon acceptance, you may then submit your deposit to secure your enrollment at BSU. You can submit your deposit online.
- Once your deposit is processed, you will receive information regarding the “Next Steps,” which will include an online orientation program, course registration, attending an advising workshop, and attending your Transfer Welcome.
- Schedule a tour of the campus. The Office of Admission runs tours Monday–Friday and select Saturdays.