Academic Programs - English
- English, Creative Writing Concentration, BA
- English, English Education Concentration, BA
- English, Literature Concentration, BA
- English, Writing and Writing Studies Concentration, BA
- English, Literature and Literary Studies Minor
- Writing and Writing Studies Minor
Students interested in seeking Massachusetts teacher licensure should refer to the appropriate department links for options and requirements for second majors: Elementary and Early Childhood Education, Secondary Education and Professional Programs, or Special Education. Students should also consult Educator Preparation and Licensure Policies and Procedures for professional education admission and retention information as well as important institutional deadlines.
The honors program in English provides highly motivated English majors with opportunities to enhance their academic program through intensive scholarly study and research designed to be of assistance in postgraduate employment or in the pursuit of an advanced degree in English. Contact the Department of English for further information concerning eligibility and application.