Motivated students put the theories they learn in the classroom into practice in labs run by Bridgewater faculty members, who serve as both mentors and colleagues. Explore the links below to find out more about research topics offered by BSU Physics faculty:
- Astronomy - Learn more about Professor Martina Arndt's research.
- Atomic-Molecular-Optical (AMO) Quantum Physics - Learn more about Professor Edward Deveney's research.
- General Relativity and Gravitational Lensing - Learn more about Professor Thomas Kling's research.
- Physics Education Research - Learn more about Professor Jeff Williams' research.
- Single Molecule Biophysics - Learn more about Professor Thaya Paramanathan's research.
BSU provides funding opportunities for students to conduct research during the semester and during the summer. Funding is also available for students to travel and present research at national and international conferences. Learn more about undergraduate research at Bridgewater.
Our students have received prestigious grants to conduct research, including a NASA Space Grant and funding from the National Science Foundation Research Experience for Undergrads (REU) program.